Join the Casa team—a family of staff serving a family of residents.
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a culture that’s great for employees and residents. We’re looking for bright, motivated employees from diverse backgrounds that take the initiative to provide superior customer service to our residents. Casa offers a supportive work environment, with challenging assignments, career development, and great compensation and benefits.
Casa is committed to:
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards in all that we do.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and attractive environment for all generations served and for staff who choose Casa for their career.
- Assuring our Residents enjoy the highest level of dignity, independence and quality of life.
- Striving for Resident satisfaction in all that we do.
- Creating and maintaining a positive partnership among Residents, Staff and the Board.
- Providing leadership in developing innovative approaches to serving our Residents, their families and the community at large.
- Effectively managing our human and financial resources while maintaining our not-for-profit status.
- Recruiting and retaining a highly professional and compassionate workforce who strive for excellence and have a passion for serving seniors.
- Promoting personal and professional growth through career development.
- Maintaining a dedicated group of professional volunteers who serve as the Board of Directors with a commitment to the ongoing success of the community.
Casa has a strong commitment to diversity and we work hard to make diversity an integral part of our culture—from the way we relate to each other as team members to the way we serve our residents. Diversity is that which makes us unique, be it race, gender, personal style, language, religion or education. Valuing diversity enables Casa to utilize the unique perspectives and skills that employees bring to work and ensures our future success.
Casa Employee Benefits for Full-Time Staff
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Vacation and paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
If this sounds like a place you want to work, we want to hear from you. You may apply in person at our Human Resources office, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Or you may fax your resume to (858) 592-1853.
|Activities||No Open Positions|
|Accounting||Accounts Payable/Billing Coordinator – Full Time|
|Assisted Living/Special Care Residence||CNA – AM Shift – Full Time – Assisted Living (Retention Bonus)
CNA – PM Shift – Full Time – Assisted Living (Retention Bonus)
CNA – NOC Shift – Full Time – Assisted Living (Retention Bonus)
CNA – PM Shift – Full Time – Special Care Residence (Retention Bonus)
CNA – NOC Shift – Full Time – Special Care Residence (Retention Bonus)
LVN – PM Shift – Full Time – Assisted Living
LVN – All Shifts – Per Diem – Assisted Living (Retention Bonus)
LVN – All Shifts – Per Diem – Special Care Residence (Retention Bonus)
|Dining Services||Cook – Full Time – Evening/Weekends (Retention Bonus)
Entrée Cook – Full Time – Evening/Weekends (Retention Bonus)
Diet Aide – Part Time – 24 hours
Salad Cook – Full Time (Retention Bonus)
Server – Part Time
|Environmental Services||No Open Positions|
|Health Center||Director of Nursing – Exempt
LVN – AM Shift – Full Time (Retention Bonus)
RN – All Shifts – Per Diem (Retention Bonus)
|In Home Care||In Home Care Aide – Per Diem|
|Marketing||No Open Positions|
|Physical Plant||Groundskeeper – Full Time
|Reception||Receptionist – Per Diem
|Residential Health||CNA – All Shifts – Per Diem (Retention Bonus)
LVN – AM Shift – Part Time – Weekends – 16 hours (Retention Bonus)
LVN – PM (5pm – 9pm) – Part Time
LVN – All Shifts – Per Diem (Retention Bonus)
|Security||Safety and Security Officer – Per Diem
|Social Services||No Open Positions|
|Transportation||No Open Positions|